["Scholars and Mercenaries sought!"]

In character posts on the bulletin boards

["Scholars and Mercenaries sought!"]

Postby Fey Magic » 2017.02.06 19:12:09

[The following posters are found at typical paths into the Hullack Forest, the Helmlands, and Evening Star. Each is written on carefully tanned hides, cut into rectangular strips, and emblazoned with a sigil of the Great Elm.]

Scholars and Mercenaries sought!

The very existence of the Helmlands is a tragedy! Their spread, a dire threat.
Terrible monsters dwell with in the Hullack! Their prescence must be addressed.
The grasp of the Spider Queen spreads! Her disciples must be stopped.

I seek Scholars, with knowledge of the curse of the Helmlands. I seek warriors, to join me in expeditions therein.
I seek those who bare oath to the land, to join me in tending the earth. I seek mercenaries, to aid me in purging it!
The web spinner sows chaos and destruction but the Seldarine will bring life. I seek the children of Correlon to join me in combating her!

Seek out the child of Dy'nei, disciple of the Preserver of Life.

Fey Magic
Citizen

Re: ["Scholars and Mercenaries sought!"]

Postby Fey Magic » 2017.02.10 17:27:36

[ More posters go up . . . ]

Grove despoilers beware! Those who will taint the wood will not be tolerated.
Your actions of greed and malice have gone unpunished.
No longer! Face trial or be denounced as defiler.
Those who bare the mark of the thief have one chance to atone.
Any who earn a second will be made as examples.

So speaks the Child of Dy'nei, disciple of the Preserver of Life.

Fey Magic
Citizen

Postby Fey Magic » 2017.02.10 20:41:37

[...Yet more posters arise...]

Let it be known that while the wrath of the Wyld is great for those who would harm it, the love for life and creation is greater!
To honor the Seldarine and the Forest, Let a competition be held!

Three challenges are to be had:

The first, to answer a riddle. The first to answer correctly shall be awarded with three thousand golden lyons. The riddle is this : Three of me there are, yet one am I. Of my children, One would dance in shadows, one would spin them. One would hunt among the trees, and one would grow them. One would swim in waters deep, and One would soar above. One would sleep eternal, and One would never rest. Of these, which is the patron of the daughter of the seasons?

As there are yet few who would guess as to the answer, a hint shall be given : Within the Hullack lay a shrine, and therein is the answer should one think long enough upon it.

The Second, to compose and recite a song. The artist chosen shall be rewarded with Five Thousand Gold and or a magical song of their own. No limitations are placed, but quality as much as effort will be judged. For inspiration, artists are welcome to seek the Child of Dy'nei out for ideas.

The Last, to compete in a competition of valor and might! A time and place shall be announced, and the victor rewarded based upon performance.

Submit responses to the Child of Dy'nei, let great joy be had and the rewards be bountiful in life!

The Child of Dy'nei, disciple of the Preserver of Life.

Last edited by Fey Magic on 2017.02.20 19:47:58, edited 2 times in total.
Fey Magic
Citizen

Postby Fey Magic » 2017.02.20 19:48:20

[..These are updated once more.]
Fey Magic
Citizen

Return to Bulletin Boards