Windrider Volunteers ((Elias Addams))

IC Journals of characters within CoA. (PLEASE NOTE: This is OOC knowledge)

Windrider Volunteers ((Elias Addams))

Postby people » 2017.05.15 23:25:14

Chief Constable: Sir Elias Addams

Constable:

Constable:
Last edited by people on 2017.05.19 23:02:40, edited 1 time in total.
people
Sir Turd

Characters: Arturia Genesi, co-founder of the silver watch.
Lord Immanuel Rathcore "Sir Turd"
Solaris Sky, Red Dragons and co-founder, Old Town Militia ((one of them anyway))
Tsar Hicks: Void Slayer!!!
Aldernon, the dead legionairre
Aprox 1billion alts

Re: Eastway Volunteer Militia ((Elias Addams))

Postby people » 2017.05.18 18:51:18

Posters and Announcements

Spoiler: show
people wrote:
A young man in Yellow and Green is seen handing out these flyers to Tammarast Bravos, Tacking them up on walls surrounding the Lhal estate, And posting them on the gates to Old Town.

There Are Leaders in The North that care about the laws! There are leaders in The North that care about Justice! There are Leaders in The North that are bringing people together in Old Town, Eastway, Arabel North, and The Citadel! Put on your Gold and Green for the Volunteer Militia, Or The Yellow and Black of House Tammarast! Two nobles ruled -by- the common man. Two Nobles that would not see your sons and daughters killed through WRECKLESS and IMPULSIVE action!

Save The North from It's Greatest Enemy! Apathy and Power!

people wrote:
Defend The North, Defend Your Family, Defend Your Home.

Eastway Volunteer Militia

The Eastway Volunteer Militia is now called The Windrider Volunteers!

Find Chief Constable Ellias Addams. to enlist.

people wrote:
*Several Posters pop up and Flyers distributed by a knight to groups of Tammarast Bravos, some may be dropped near Lhal Supporters on accident, and a Poster placed up Directly across from her estate.*

The Frontier In Eastway Is Hunted Upon By Tammarast. It is Protected By Tammarast and his Allies. Find The Village Of Eastway. Armor, Weapons, A -Real- way to Support Lord Tammarast, Eastway, and all Cormyr!

Find Chief Constable Ellias Addams of The Windrider Volunteers! Unofficial Militia of Eastway!
Last edited by people on 2017.05.21 16:09:15, edited 2 times in total.
people
Sir Turd

Solaris Sky, Red Dragons and co-founder, Old Town Militia ((one of them anyway))
Aprox 1billion alts

Re: Eastway Volunteer Militia ((Elias Addams))

Postby people » 2017.05.19 16:14:21

Correspondence

The Ministry:
The Ministry is curious as to why you call yourself Chief Constable, and whether you have a charter for this Militia that you are raising, or some authority granted by the Crown to do so. Easthaven is and remains part of the Royal Demesne.

The Ministry

I'm curious as to how far you can fit your head up your ass, "Minister"

-Eli

*Another note is delivered in rapid succession*

When you want to get together and talk in person, instead of pretending I need a lesson in civics, send for me. Men get black eyes where I come from if they sound off with that condescending shite. I can call myself the Emperor of Hole-Hill if I so please. I don't need a charter to do it. If I wanna raise a group under my banner, I can. I'm a gods dammed knight. Does that satisfy your thirst?

-Eli

Thune wrote:
The appointment of a Militia Commander in Easthaven is, by Royal Charter, a power vested in the Warden of the North. Only if she declines to do so, is a council allowed to so make an appointment via majority decision. The Warden reserves that right. By Law, a Militia may only be raised with a Royal Charter, because that constitutes a military force, granted authority to enforce the King's Laws. It is a right more jealously guarded than the land-grants, which is already a significant rarity. You are free however, to maintain a Household Guard, as are all houses of nobility.

At this point, you may no more claim to be recruiting for the Eastway Militia, than any Knight of the Realm may claim to be, for example, recruiting for the Arabel Militia. The Ministry therefore respectfully requests that you amend your posters to reflect your Loyalty to the King, and that you are not in defiance of the House of Obasrkyr. Seen in a certain light, marching onto the King's own lands and attempting to raise an army without sanction or permission can create legal issues.

The Ministry notes your connection to House Tammarast. That does not mean that there are no avenues for cooperation. It is noted that Eastway has long been plagued by Lycanthropes coming from the Hullack Forest. It is suggested that a means to identifying shapeshifters be devised, or some sort of method used to prevent them from attacking Easthaven as they have before, in more distant memory.

The Ministry would like to recommend that you contact Miss Emelsianna Daevalur of the Church of Eldath, who has skills in Botany, to formulate a plan to use belladonna around Easthaven, in a manner which will make even the most bloodthirsty werewolf shy away. If such can be performed, Easthaven will be made safe from the Black Blood Pard that dwells in deep in the Hullack, who have eaten or slain many a Cormyrian Brave. This will allow your patrons in House Tammarast to further their agenda, while at the same time providing a benefit to the Crown.

The Ministry

I'll respectfully suggest you never write me again. I deal with the chain of command. Not lap-dogs.

-Eli
people
Sir Turd

Aprox 1billion alts

Re: Windrider Volunteers ((Elias Addams))

Postby people » 2017.05.21 16:10:42

Contract with Joan.

-Ten Suits of Cold Iron Chainmail
-Ten Occasio Spears
-One suit of Silver Platemail
-One Silver Longsword
-One silver Large Shield

Price under negotiation.
people
Sir Turd

Aprox 1billion alts

Return to The Arabel Diaries