Ratague diary

IC Journals of characters within CoA. (PLEASE NOTE: This is OOC knowledge)

Ratague diary

Postby Stoy » 2017.02.04 09:15:46

Today I got a group of People to go down into the ruins to help me look for golem parts for my golem, the team was good it had some strong fighters but at one stage i misted placed my foot and got knocked to the floor, it took some time for me to get back on my feet and my head still hurts form that anyhow it was all good because we found a part for my golem a hand now all Bingle need is one more hand two feet one head and i will have my golem to help me dig up my tower, still need to talk with lord winter i hope i can do that soon

Instruction Manuel: Rat Powered ClockWork- Hand Mk I

Last edited by Stoy on 2017.02.05 13:53:03, edited 1 time in total.
Stoy
Citizen

Characters: Bingle/dead, Borag

Re: Ratague diary

Postby Stoy » 2017.02.05 07:59:02

Today Bingle got a some people to go and find the flying city above red wood... that did not go well.
It was me Ava, Felix, Leo, Amora and Divlish there was a army of Ettin and Manticore that was hard because it was a wild magic zone so no healing and Bingle cant do anything with no magic next's was a forest Bight now that was strong we were week form the manicores but we did it next's we got up into the city there were harpys all over the place then there were big wyvens like Big Big one twoof them we did that.
we were trying to jump and two of us fell so me and Felix went to go find them but Ava And Leo went a different way to us and we all split up.
we got attacked by some more harpys but one of them hurt us bad then we found Ava and she was battered and bruised but Leo was not as lucky he was knocked onto the gowned and did not get up so we had to get his body felix and i did this was not easy we got his body and got the rest of us and left as fast as we could.
We got some Golem Armor and a golem torso so that was good.

Instruction Manuel: Rat Powered Clockwork - Torso Mk

Last edited by Stoy on 2017.02.06 11:09:29, edited 3 times in total.
Stoy
Citizen

Postby Stoy » 2017.02.05 13:47:11

After today i have been looking and sniffing this armor and i think it need some things added to it.
so i put in more gears more pistons and rods and some rat power which should do the trick.

Instruction Manuel: Rat Powered Clockwork Armor or RPCWA - Mk 1

Last edited by Stoy on 2017.02.06 11:10:24, edited 1 time in total.
Stoy
Citizen

Postby Stoy » 2017.02.06 11:01:35

Today i have been working on that golem armor getting it ready for the rats and hoping some one would want to buy it.
I also when into the sewers looking for rat mages to put in my armor what im hoping it would do some nice things i have see what some rat mages can do when they work together but we will see. Oh and i hope some people help me i put up some posters for some rat mages we will see.
I sent a letter to the troll hunter today as well he is not doing to well he has lost all hope i wounder what he will do when i find Rumtum
Oh and I think this is what the head looks like.

What i think the head will look like.

Stoy
Citizen

Postby Stoy » 2017.02.06 13:55:20

WE DID IT WE GOT OUR FIRST RAT with the help of Ava and Lord Abe we would of had more if Ava would stop kicking there heads off...
But we got one and that is one step closer to the rat power armor.

The rat in is new home

Stoy
Citizen

Postby Stoy » 2017.02.08 09:10:46

Today Went out looking for more rats in the ruins no luck but we did find some golems i did have a look at how the move and all that that was fun but yeah no rats.
was working on my armor in the the spire when it started to make some noises so i tried to put more gears in it because gears is how you fix all but it did not work it exploded and one of my rats ran on me.
The rat in the lab is going well he is not attacking me anymore so that is a good thing so i think soon he will let me pat him.

The golem we saw

Stoy
Citizen

Postby SpiffyHas » 2017.02.09 21:11:41

ratty paw prints cover the diary, bingle finds some stale cheese. How nice.
The Most Amazing DM
SpiffyHas
Stop spamming the forum and get a life

Characters: I R DM

Postby Stoy » 2017.02.13 13:25:26

Today i saw a new gnome he is a weird one his name is Lumpy nose he will not tell me his name so i call him lumpy nose and he likes to steal but good to talk to.
Been working on my Golem and my armor going well has not exploded which is a good thing but i need more rats i have not seen one in a long time but i will get there one day.
Last edited by Stoy on 2017.02.14 02:07:56, edited 2 times in total.
Stoy
Citizen

Postby Stoy » 2017.02.13 14:06:38

MY GEM THEY STOLE MY GEM I NEED MY GEM
Stoy
Citizen

Postby Stoy » 2017.02.14 04:18:25

Went out with my good friend Lumpy nose, He is good at sneaking when i walk with him i sometimes don't see him and sometimes don't hear him. he is a bone worker to, that is good for me i can get him to make me some arrows Oh and a good bow. I'm helping him look for some large Crocodiles. Still need my gem... My gem.
Poor lumpy i need to help him make his nose better.

My nose to Lumpy Nose

Stoy
Citizen

Postby Stoy » 2017.02.20 11:40:10

Tried my cure with Abe and Azzam that did not go well. helped Abe get back to full helth after that.
Now i got my good friend Tekka helping me control it he is making me not be mean to anyone that is going to be hard, He attacked me twice now and the Militia will not do anything about it... that is so hard to keep in i might exploded soon.
Abe.. Ava are leaving i hope they have a good life and i hope one day i will see them again that would be nice he told me he would name his first child Bingle that will be funny.
Stoy
Citizen

Postby Stoy » 2017.03.11 01:16:18

I have almost gotten my golem together with the help of my friends I got the head, arms and the body all I need to do now is get the legs and I need to find a way to use the rats as a source of power.
Stoy
Citizen

Return to The Arabel Diaries