PvP & Political Plots is the stuff I like least.
- PvP in the combat sense of it. I suck at it no matter how hard I try to learn the mechanics, and because I'm too much of a softy.
- Political Plots because they are too stressful. Too much backstabbing, to many ego trips, manipulation, lies and what not. Keeping track of those plot is the best way to get a headache. And more often then not, I end up on the wrong side of these or get left behind because I can't keep up.
rest I went for loot, scripted quest and dark/twisted plots. Didn't really know what to pick honestly.
- Loot because I don't get that much anyway. Just the usual DM event stuff and Spiffy's Myron gear. Its always fun and encouraging and makes you warm and fuzzy inside to get custom loot but its not essential.
- Scripted quest, they are fun, mind you, but I can spend days without questing at times.
- Dark and twisted plot? I guess it depends on the plot. They can be really fun, depends how horrible they get and how badly they affect a character.
Yellow Minion: Banana!!!
Purple Minion: BAAAANAAAHHHNAAAHHHH!!!